The Topics Landrieu Doesn't Want To Debate
Two issues Mary Landrieu is significantly out of touch with mainstream Louisiana on were inexplicably not discussed during the first debate: immigration and abortion.
The Landrieu Record – Immigration:
- Voted to allow President Obama to exercise executive amnesty.
- Opposed building a “dumb fence” to address security along the southern border.
- Failed to act to secure the border, despite serving as chair of a Homeland Security appropriations subcommittee.
The Landrieu Record – Abortion:
- 0% rating.
- An abysmal 0 for 14 voting record on pro-life issues during the last six years.
- Opposed pro-life bill authored by Louisiana Rep. Katrina Jackson (D) that passed with overwhelming bipartisan support.
- Supports taxpayer-funded abortions.